Travelers Championship 2022 live stream: Best buddies Xander Schauffele (17-under) and Patrick Cantlay (16-under) are set for a round to remember at River Highlands, with one stroke separating the duo at the top of the leaderboard. They were teammates when they scored their most recent PGA Tour victory, and the hope is that they’ll bring out the best in each other as they duke it out in their final round at River Highlands. Read on as we explain how to watch a 2022 Travelers Championship live stream online with or without cable this week, with fans in the US able to watch all the golf on ESPN+(opens in new tab).
More than three years have passed since Schauffele’s last individual PGA Tour win, and he may just be fearing the worst after the 5-stroke lead he held on Saturday shrank back to one under a siege from Cantlay, who shot seven-under-par 63 to make the most significant moves on Moving Day.
The duo won the Zurich Classic of New Orleans together in April, but there’ll be no shared honors today.
Breathing down both of their necks is Sahith Theegala (14-under), who’s been quietly enjoying an excellent rookie season and may now be allowing himself to dream of securing his first PGA Tour title. He’s been paired with Kevin Kisner (13-under), who’s certainly not out of it either.
Follow our guide as we explain how to watch a Travelers Championship live stream online, so that you don’t miss a moment. We’ve also listed tee times and leaders further down the page.
Travelers Championship 2022 live stream info:
Tournament dates: Thursday, June 23 – Sunday, June 26
Start time (Sun): 7.55am ET / 4.55am PT / 12.55pm BST / 9.55pm AEST
Venue: TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, Connecticut
Watch every session online with ESPN Plus(opens in new tab)
US TV coverage: Golf Channel and CBS live with FuboTV FREE trial(opens in new tab) or Sling TV
Global live streams: Sky Sports(opens in new tab) (UK) | Kayo Sports free trial(opens in new tab) (AU) | TSN (CA)
Watch every Travelers Championship session on ESPN+
Watch Travelers Championship 2022 on ESPN+
ESPN+ is the best way to watch the Travelers Championship online in the US, with full live broadcasts of each day’s play, including featured group coverage. It’s $6.99 per month and doesn’t require cable. ESPN+ is also available as part of a $13.99 package with Hulu and Disney Plus as part of the Disney Bundle.
Watch Travelers Championship 2022 on TV in the US
Golf fans based in the US can watch the 2022 Travelers Championship on the Golf Channel and CBS on cable, but it’s worth remembering that ESPN Plus is the only place to watch extended live coverage of each day’s play at TPC River Highlands, including featured groups coverage.
The Golf Channel’s coverage runs from 3pm ET / 12pm PT to 6pm ET / 3pm PT on Thursday and Friday, and from 1pm ET / 10am PT to 3pm ET / 12pm PT on Saturday and Sunday.
CBS’ Travelers Championship coverage runs from 3pm ET / 12pm PT to 6pm ET / 3pm PT on Saturday and Sunday.
Coverage gets underway on ESPN Plus, meanwhile, at 6.45am ET / 3.45am PT on Thursday and Friday, and at 12.30pm ET / 9.30am PT on Saturday and Sunday.
How to watch Travelers Championship 2022 without cable
We’ve already explained that ESPN Plus is the best option for watching Travelers Championship without cable, with by far and away the most comprehensive coverage and at the low price of $6.99 per month, but there are other cable-free options too.
Another strong option is FuboTV, a fully featured OTT streamer that includes both the Golf Channel and CBS in its Starter plan, which carries more than 100 channels and starts from $69.99 a month.
Better still, there’s a FREE 7-day FuboTV trial on offer so you can try before you buy – and cancel if you’re not a fan.
One more decent option is Sling TV, which is cheaper but less comprehensive. It includes the Golf Channel in its $11 per month Sports Extra addon, which you can purchase on top of its Sling Blue package. The usual cost is $35 a month, but if you’re new to the service you can get your first month for half price with its current discount.
2022 Travelers Championship tee times: Round 4
All times ET
- 7.55am – Lucas Glover
- 8am – Hank Lebioda, Morgan Hoffman
- 8.10am – Joel Dahmen, Matt Wallace
- 8.20am – Harry Higgs, Jonas Blixt
- 8.30am – Matthew Wolff, Matthias Schwab
- 8.40am – Joseph Bramlett, Stewart Cink
- 8.50am – Tyler Duncan, Kelly Kraft
- 9am – Luke Donald, Sam Ryder
- 9.10am – Ben Silverman, Kevin Tway
- 9.25am – Mark Hubbard, Ryan Armour
- 9.35am – Patton Kizzire, Taylor Moore
- 9.45am – Luke List, Christopher Gotterup
- 9.55am – Austin Cook, Andrew Novak
- 10.05am – Davis Riley, Peter Malnati
- 10.15am – Scott Stallings, Robert Streb
- 10.25am – Wyndham Clark, Michael Gligic
- 10.35am – Kevin Streelman, Tommy Fleetwood
- 10.45am – Rory McIlroy, Cam Davis
- 11am – Mackenzie Hughes, Hayden Buckley
- 11.10am – Andrew Putnam, Bill Haas
- 11.20am – Paul Barjon, Keegan Bradley
- 11.30am – Brendan Steele, Adam Long
- 11.40am – Nate Lashley, Aaron Rai
- 11.50am – Brian Harman, Conrad Shindler
- 12pm – Charles Howell III, Seamus Power
- 12.10pm – Harold Varner III, Chesson Hadley
- 12.20pm – Chez Reavie, William McGirt
- 12.35pm – Keith Mitchell, John Huh
- 12.45pm – Tony Finau, Adam Svensson
- 12.55pm – Matthew NeSmith, Harris English
- 1.05pm – Scottie Scheffler, Lee Hodges
- 1.15pm – J.T. Poston, Nick Hardy
- 1.25pm – Michael Thorbjornsen, Webb Simpson
- 1.35pm – Martin Laird, K.H. Lee
- 1.45pm – Sahith Theegala, Kevin Kisner
- 1.55pm – Xander Schauffele, Patrick Cantlay