Find out how to watch the matchup between Olympique Marseille and Clermont Foot 63 on February 20, including streaming TV options, game time, odds and more.
Leonardo Balerdi (first) and Johan Gastien (first) square off in a matchup featuring a pair of the top chance-creators in Ligue 1 when Olympique Marseille hosts Clermont Foot 63 on February 20, 2022 at Orange Velodrome beginning at 2:45 PM ET.
Olympique Marseille earned a win on February 13 against FC Metz by a final score of 2-1. The victorious Olympique Marseille took 10 shots in the matchup, equal to the total taken by FC Metz. were led by goals from Cedric Bakambu and Arkadiusz Milik in that game against FC Metz. In its most recent game on February 13, Clermont Foot 63 fell to AS Saint-Etienne 2-1 at home. Clermont Foot 63 outshot AS Saint-Etienne 10 to six. Cedric Hountondji scored Clermont Foot 63’s only goal on one shot.
See all the detailed information about this soccer match including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
What time is Olympique Marseille vs. Clermont Foot 63?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 20, 2022
- Game Time: 14:45 ET, 13:45 CT, 12:45 MT, 11:45 PT
- Arena: Orange Velodrome
- TV: beIN Sports
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Olympique Marseille?
- Dimitri Payet is tops for Olympique Marseille this season with eight goals, and has 17 shots on goal.
- With seven goals in 21 games, Cengiz Under is another major scorer for Olympique Marseille.
- With created ( per game) Balerdi is one of Olympique Marseille’s most valuable playmakers.
Who are the key players for Clermont Foot 63?
- Mohamed Bayo leads Clermont Foot 63 with nine goals in 19 games this season, ninth in the league.
- Clermont Foot 63 has also gotten five goals in 20 games out of Elbasan Rashani.
- Gastien leads Clermont Foot 63 with zero chances created (zero per game), and has one assist.
Key stats for Olympique Marseille vs. Clermont Foot 63
- Offensively, Olympique Marseille is fifth in Ligue 1 (38 goals, 1.6 per match). And defensively, Clermont Foot 63 is 17th (41 goals conceded, 1.7 per match).
- Clermont Foot 63 is 17th in Ligue 1 in goals scored (24 overall, one per game), and Olympique Marseille is first in goals conceded (21 overall, 0.9 per game).
- Olympique Marseille is third in Ligue 1 in goal differential, at +17.
- Clermont Foot 63’s goal difference (-17) is 16th in Ligue 1.
Who is favored to win Olympique Marseille vs. Clermont Foot 63?
- Olympique Marseille odds: -221
- Clermont Foot 63 odds: +596