How to Watch Kansas vs Baylor Basketball Live Reddit Free
How to watch Kansas vs. Baylor basketball game
By Scout Staff 4 hrs ago2 min read
Baylor @ Kansas
Current Records: Baylor 19-3; Kansas 18-3
What to Know
The #10 Kansas Jayhawks and the #8 Baylor Bears are set to square off in a Big 12 matchup at 4 p.m. ET Feb. 5 at Allen Fieldhouse. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Bears winning the first 77-69 at home and Kansas taking the second 71-58.
Kansas was able to grind out a solid victory over the Iowa State Cyclones on Tuesday, winning 70-61. Forward David McCormack and guard Dajuan Harris Jr. were among the main playmakers for the Jayhawks as the former posted a double-double on 14 points and 14 boards and the latter had 14 points and eight assists.
Meanwhile, the West Virginia Mountaineers typically have all the answers at home, but on Monday Baylor proved too difficult a challenge. Baylor sure made it a nail-biter, but they managed to escape with an 81-77 win. The overall outcome was to be expected, but West Virginia made it more of a game than the oddsmakers had predicted. The Bears relied on the efforts of guard James Akinjo, who had 25 points, and forward Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua, who had 14 points in addition to six rebounds.
The Jayhawks are now 18-3 while Baylor sits at 19-3. A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: Kansas enters the contest with a 49.10% field goal percentage, good for eighth best in college basketball. Baylor is not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they rank 20th in college basketball when it comes to field goal percentage, with 48.10% on the season. This one is shaping up to be an exciting offensive shootout.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, Kansas
- TV: ESPN
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $53.00
The Jayhawks are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Kansas have won ten out of their last 13 games against Baylor.
- Feb 27, 2021 – Kansas 71 vs. Baylor 58
- Jan 18, 2021 – Baylor 77 vs. Kansas 69
- Feb 22, 2020 – Kansas 64 vs. Baylor 61
- Jan 11, 2020 – Baylor 67 vs. Kansas 55
- Mar 09, 2019 – Kansas 78 vs. Baylor 70
- Jan 12, 2019 – Kansas 73 vs. Baylor 68
- Feb 10, 2018 – Baylor 80 vs. Kansas 64
- Jan 20, 2018 – Kansas 70 vs. Baylor 67
- Feb 18, 2017 – Kansas 67 vs. Baylor 65
- Feb 01, 2017 – Kansas 73 vs. Baylor 68
- Mar 11, 2016 – Kansas 70 vs. Baylor 66
- Feb 23, 2016 – Kansas 66 vs. Baylor 60
- Jan 02, 2016 – Kansas 102 vs. Baylor 74